Thread: Couldnt log in

Couldnt log in

last night I couldnt log in to the game during tvt and now im fcking Zeroed. i had a power of 235m and im vip10. i lost over 2m T4 ( Just because of your lagging game.I spent a lot in this game and so much effort but always getting sht. i believe im not the only ons who is thinking like this. Hope t4f will read this and can help me out!

Were you receiving any type of error or anything? Or did you just have a bad connection when you were trying to get on?

It was telling me that i had a bad service but thats impossible. Bc other online games I play In Just logged in without s problem

Quote Originally Posted by Harun Tekin View Post
    It was telling me that i had a bad service but thats impossible. Bc other online games I play In Just logged in without s problem
    Was it the error where you couldn't load past 50%? This one is a bit tricky. It is some kind of connection issue. I always advise players to toggle between wifi and date. To clear cache on the app. To restart device. Additionally, and if possible, try logging in on an alt device. If you can, that's a device issue with first device. If you can't, it doesn't mean 100% that it's your connection, but it is still a possibility.

You'll have to message customer support to request comp. It is under the 'more' section in game still, but is now called Game FAQ.

Hope some of this helps.

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"