Thread: Wingman Enhance Question

Wingman Enhance Question

Question? I have an orange wingman level 8 that i don't want. If I enhance another wingman with the 50k points it has do the points continuously roll over to the next level till all gone?

Thanks

It rolls over continuously until all points are used

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

On another note, how do we up the level of sub attributes of wingmen? I know how to transform them, but I see some guys with orange sub attributes. Mine are pretty low. Is it just the luck of the draw when transforming, or is there a way to progressively upgrade the sub attributes much like the medals and wingmen themselves?

I see the sub attributes are colored by level like the wingmen and medals.

Wondering if I unlock a green one if it's more probable that that attribute will go blue or higher.

Thanks for any clarification on this

Hi James,

Good question, and tbh, I'm not sure. I'm asking around though and should have an answer for ya soon.

ρнαямαкση

Hi again James, I talked to a couple of infamous whales in the game and they said it's basically luck of the draw. Of course, the more you pay to try, the more likely you are to get the purple or orange attributes. So no, no building up/enhancing like we do the Wingmen

ρнαямαкση

Thank you for looking into it for me and your quick response😉

Np, James! Any time!

ρнαямαкση