Thread: Zone transfers

Zone transfers

T4f need to open zone transfer or more will quit as alot of people starting to get bored

Speaking first as a player who has experienced a game merge zones, the biggest thing I learned from that is the grass is always greener.

Tons of players quit because servers merged. Yes, it made things more exciting for a few months, but things ended up exactly where they were prior to merge. That took maybe a year. So I'm not rushing for mergers in this game. Think of mons... How to decide who gets to be ruling gov if it was a state merge?

As a mod though, your request for zone mergers is heard and I do continue to ask for progress updates periodically about that. Nothing to report atm btw lol

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

I want the zone transfer as the zone i am in is ran by 2 guilds and thay are intense on zeroing me and my guild. I would just like to get on a more even zone

This is the type of thing that happens in a lot of zones. I appreciate your frustrated, but the game is not setup for that type of function. You'll have to pursue other avenues for alternatives. Have you tried talking to the r5s of the guilds? Have you tried joining either guild? Bubble? Talk to friends in the zone and see if they can help?

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"