Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Defense

Extreme Defense

Looks like the rewards are going to be the same for the third week in a row.

Shouldn't they be random?

I've never really kept track of what exactly we get each week for ED. I'm assuming that they usually do change? I will inquire with tap about this

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Yet again, this week the rewards are exactly the same as last week.

In extreme defense, we need some extreme diversity 🤡

I know, James. I have reported this to events staff and this will be escalated to the appropriate team. We know we don't need more harvester frags! Rewards, hopefully, should be updated this week or next

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

Thanks for the response and the effort Pharm. I’m sure you’ve already checked what rewards we’ll get this weekend ha ha. I really do appreciate your efforts in this forum. You can only do so much.

Hopefully the developers will develop

I can't actually check to see anything in advance like that, but my Spidey-sense sure did tell me they wouldn't change . Sigh. I'm sorry I can promise I've heard you and I have asked for SUV def frags and air def frags to be added into prizes. I'm hoping we are heard soon, but the chat issues have all my attention right this moment.

Hopefully next week we will see prizes updated

ρнαямαкση

Jebus! Here we go again. Hopefully this update will give us a different look in extreme defense.

As the update happens DURING the event, what happens with rewards should be interesting

I know, James. I'm sorry the prizes haven't changed

I know it's not the best time for an update, but I appreciate the notice so we can prepare, and its better than being on a Friday or during TvT

ρнαямαкση

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Pharm. The prizes are different this week😎
    Last edited by James Clemens; 10-29-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

They have??!! Saaaa-weet!!! Funny, no one in the community mentioned this, but I sure do hear about it when they're the same! Gotta love human nature haha

I am soooo glad you mentioned it! Thank you!

ρнαямαкση