Thread: Top Territory

Top Territory

Hi Guys
    May i ask about TT ?? Closed since one and half week !!! How should we get D2O if TT closed !!

Are you going to open it soon ??! " I'm not including Friday "

And thabk you
    Best regards

Hello,

D20s spawn all day long in the ruins 24/7.

TT should be back this week though if that's what you're asking.

I am unsure what "I'm not including Friday" means in relation and in context to your post.

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Thanks you brother , but the Elites in our zone is not enough, there is over 100 player hitting elites in our zone

And each march +20 min , sometimes 1hour march , it's hard to get any D2O

Hi Zuhair,

I can tell you one way to promote d20s spawning. Your gov needs to either place a time limit on marches (mostly what I hear is 20 mins max); port next to or be in the ruins in order to hit; and some zones create so many bases that they only leave the corners for elites open.

The quicker the are killed, the quicker they respawn. So yes, with the info you provided, it is understandable why you rarely get any. Have this convo with your gov and tell your gov to reach out to other govs if needed.

But the main problem here is how elites are being killed in your zone.

Hope this helps.

ρнαямαкση

Ty for the information, we tried both ways , 20 min march limited didn't work in our zones for many reasons , we tried to fill ruins but also failed

TT is the best way i seen , TT still closed for no reason , why the support don't mention anything about closing it !!

I will ask about TT

ρнαямαкση

Thank you a lot for your help and your fast responds , i really appreciate for your help , and I would be grateful if you asked about tt

Looks like its back in less than 24 hours

ρнαямαкση

You mean it will open in Friday, i want to know if TT could be re open in those days Saturday-Thursday

Yes, I mean it will open when it usually does and close when it usually does. Get your guild to hold a TT and you will have access all weekend.

Zuhair, you and your zone do have to make things work with d20s. Every single other zone can figure it out. Reach out to other govs in same state and see if they can help. It is not reasonable to expect tap to adjust events just to fit your zone because y'all can't work out how to share the d20s.

ρнαямαкση