Thread: Chat

Chat

Zone chat and guild chat are messed up. Canít read up for very long. Every time a new message is added, it forces the reader to start from the beginning again.

Hope this makes sense

Hi James,

It may not make sense to most, but I know exactly what you're talking about.

Temp fix: drop guild and rejoin.

Sometimes this fixes and sometimes it does not. The chat issue was escalated to tap and I'm hopeful that within this update, chat issues have again been addressed.

Have a great day

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

A guy from a rival guild told me to delete game and reinstall.

Is this a possible fix, or do I risk losing everything?

James, suspend any efforts to fix chat atm. Just wait abd see what happens with these massive chat issues we are all having atm. Maybe in fixing that, your issue will get fixed, too. But uninstalling for chat issues atm wouldn't be worth your time.

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"