Thread: Rift auction

Rift auction

What is a suv missile? Components of the game changing again without any explanation?

If I'm not mistaken it was for the new officers. Could you post ss pls?

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171018-214426.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	1119 yep, it's exchange for the red officers of the week

I want to ask about d20 consumption event i already run research before the event started i want to ask if speed it up should i get any points or not?

Bryan, you'd have to consume the d20s during the event. Boosts apply only during event time it is active.

ρнαямαкση

Iím just wondering will there be no end to the changes in the game that keep taking place?

Wish tap would just stick to trying to make work what we already have. Constant additions to the game óridiculously strong officers that only buyers can get, auctions and other gimmicky poop added to the game. Instead of constantly adding to the game, tap should focus on smoother gameplay of the game that already exists.

Oh btw. If you havenít noticed, Iím a whiney beach

James, I see you as an invested member of the community who cares about the game. You do not come across whiny at all.

I will definitely pass along your concerns to tap about the speed in which they release features. I can assure you much emphasis has been placed on getting essential features such as chat fixed properly. Tap has heard this and is working to resolve whatever the issue is that is causing the chat malfunctions.

ρнαямαкση