Thread: where is the "support" team?

Lightbulb where is the "support" team?

Am i the only one to get this kind of "support"?

please someone tell me what network he thinks i should switch to?😂
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171021-070531.jpg   Screenshot_20171021-070434.jpg   Screenshot_20171021-070446.jpg   Screenshot_20171021-070451.jpg  

Hi Grimm, the reply you received is typical of what other players received. I think he means toggle between Wi-Fi and data network if possible.

If it isn't (I'm not sure if you're on a tablet), turn off the Wi-Fi for 10 seconds and then turn it back on. I work in tech. Don't ask me why this works over a reboot of the device sometimes, but it does. I've personally experienced success with doing this.

My FB pic disappeared after the patch last week. I toggled over to the comm figure and then back to my FB pic, then rebooted game and that fixed it.

Hope this helps.

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

There is no support for this game and the team making the game is full blown idiots, every update they cause problems instead of fixing them.... Where I work I would get fired if I fked up as much as tap has plain and simple. Here is a helpful tips stop doing updates right before tvt it makes them unplayable for most. I literally have to close my game and reopen every 5 mins after an update for alteast 24 hrs. It's pathetic, how old is your team tap? 12?