Thread: bad price in underground arms store?

Angry bad price in underground arms store?

I have a complaint.
    Why is there an increased price?
    Normal price is 30000 diamonds for 3000 handcuffs, corect?

But with the super discount of 70%, I will buy them with 31500 ???

Is that a trick?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-11-25- Sektear.jpg  

What they do here is charge individual price for each cuff and then apply the discount. The attachment isn't very clear so I can't see the discount, but if it is 70%, that means you pay 70% of original cost. Meaning 30% discount. Hope that helps

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

bad price

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bad price.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	1127

the price displayed is 31500 diamonds for 3000 handcuffs or original price is 30000 diamonds for 3000 handcuffs, correct?

where is the reduction?......21000 diamonds....must to be.

Views:	10 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	1128
    Last edited by Sektear; 11-27-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Pls see my previous response for explanation on pricing. I can see things clearly now (thanks for reposting), and my answer was exactly correct

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmakon View Post
    Pls see my previous response for explanation on pricing. I can see things clearly now (thanks for reposting), and my answer was exactly correct
    Dear Pharmakon,

I guess you did not understand what others understood from the first, except you do not want to understand.

The normal price, without ... reductions, is 10,000 diamonds for 1000 handcuffs,
    So, for 3,000 handcuffs, I will pay 30000 diamonds, corect?

What tries to sell T4F is 31,500 diamonds for 3000 diamonds, reduced from 45,000 according to the "earned"
    Final price 31500 diamonds for 3000 handcuffs, which means that there is no reduction, on the contrary,
    which means there is no reduction, on the contrary, I am fooled to buy more than the real price.

Name:	normal price handcuffs.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	1129Click image for larger version. 

Views:	6 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	1130

Dear Sektear,

I understand completely what you're saying and my answer still stands.

You have to calculate the regular price. 1 war warrant or cuff is 15 dimes each. Multiply that by 3000 (15 x 3000) and you get 31500. Then you got a promotion that allowed you to pay 70% of the original price. Meaning you got 30% off of 31500.
    Last edited by Pharmakon; 11-30-2017 at 08:32 PM.

ρнαямαкση