Thread: Need Customer Service Attention Immediately

Need Customer Service Attention Immediately

Dear Customer Service:

I have spent almost $500 this past week to level up quickly in this invasion game. I spent in good faith to have a good experience only to come and find out that I cannot open Tier 3 troops because my VIP level is too low. I satisfied all the requirements indicated in the Lab to open Tier 3 troops only to come and find that I get message that says I cannot open because my VIP level is too low. VIP levels were never indicated as part of the requirements to open the next level troops. You should have put that as part of the requierments to give your players the opportunity to decide if they want to spend money this way. If I had know that I had to spend at higher levels to open troops which are the most important factors of this game, i would not have spent the money. I feel ripped off and you guys have misrepresented this game. I am an attorney so i know my consumer rights. I want this resolved immediately otherwise I will stop playing this game and will request a refund of all my money back. I will also let all the players know about your deceiving practices and also complaint to Apple and the Better Business Bureau. Please get in contact with me. My ingame name is ShockNAwe, Zone 40, VIP level 6. Please advise immediately. I await your response.

This id definitely a bug and not supposed to have happened.

To help the mods, what device are you on? E.G -I'm on IOS 8.1 and IPhone 5S.

Do also give Zone Details here too & preferably take the rest of the situation to an Email to Invasion or to Facebook Messenger & they'll solve this for you.

Hold on tight buddy, they'll help you soon.

Hi Punisherz

Wew... thatz good to know. I thought it was part of this scheme of theirs or something. But I am on a IPhone 4S platform fully updated IOS on the phone. I am in zone #40 under in-game name - ShockNAwe / VIP Level 6. I sent an email to Invasion customer service, however, have not heard back from them. My email is roderickjfermin@gmail.com

Necesito que me ayuden de darle compose a dos generales y me dieron los puntos y despues entro y yano estan necesito q me ayuden yo spend on this game

how can you contact on fb messanger...there is no such an option on thier page.
    i emailed aswell of my problems but never got a replay