Thread: Unable to login 78%

Unable to login 78%

My game keeps trying to load in, getting to 78%, and failing. I uninstalled and reinstalled, twice... Nothing is making it work. Happened right after a 217 file update.

Moto X4 with Android, latest security updates and latest software update (I checked them).

Hi Rich, I am very sorry to say this, but it does appear to be a device specific issue. I understand it occurred right after the update, but I haven't heard of a single other player with this issue or even loading issues after the update. I will, of course, still forward this issue you are having for tracking purposes, other than that, I recommend clearing cache of the app (I know it's a fresh dl, but still, it helps for odd reasons at times) and I also recommend a hard reset if you have a hard key (turn phone off, pull batt, hold down hard key for 10 seconds, put everything back together). Pls make sure you google the issues that have a very, very small % of chance of occurring before doing it. I have done this fix countless times with no issues, but I would be remiss to not at least mention the potential (and very rare) drawback.

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"