Thread: Logging in Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Logging in Issues

Okay, I have a android phone for work that I had a account on that I gave my company back, My Personal phone is Iphone which I have a account on in same zone. Can I bring my google account to my personal phone on IPhone somehow. Basically I want both. My google is only attached to my email. And on personal itís attached to Facebook. Or am I screwed!!

Jeremy, you would have to contact customer support and ask them to unbind the base attached to google account. My personal recommendation is to wait until TvT is over just so you don't run into any login issues due to the unbinding request. Or bubble up that base now with a 3 day.

Hope this helps.

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

I couldn’t log on so lost out getting to lv 100 in rebel’s try log on for 3 hours sever 18

Hi, Rikard,

Pls message customer support. They would need to be the ones to issue compensation for that. I'm sorry for having to provide this answer. If I could fix it myself, I promise I would.

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

Hi guys, anyone know how to get back my account after i re-install to my other phone???

Just have to login to it. You can do that before the tutorial (I believe, its been a while haha), but if you go through the tutorial, just click more and then account. It should offer you there a place to login to your base (assuming, of course, that your base was bound before reinstalling)

ρнαямαкση