Thread: Top Many pvps at a time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Top Many pvps at a time

Having some problems knowing upcoming events.we dont know What event coming next.it says Sometimes PvP is coming Like in 10 h.and suddenly There is a PvP running that doesnt appear in Events tab.or 3 pvps at a time.please fix that.that missinformation costs troops and time of Players in Zone 112

Do you mean multiple events for PvPs running at once? Cause I've never heard of multiple PvPs running on one zone at the same time.

Tap does reserve the right to alter any event start times. They are generally pretty good about event start times and keeping them static, but things happen.

Its best to just learn the event schedule as is, it doesn't change that TvT and PvP show up on the same days and the same times, regardless of countdown or not. If you're ever unsure, just bubble. It's what I do... Gotta protect my investment, we all do.

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"