Thread: Defense setup

Defense setup

So right now I have 8 garages, 2 mints and 5 armory’s is my setup right. I can garage 266,000 troops?

Depends. I am running 10 garages, 4 mints and 1 armory. Can garage 610,000 when commander is set appropriately.
    Need an answer fast. Add me on Line. Username is YTown

Yes, line him ^ I am not strong with tactics

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

I have 9 garages 2 armory and 4 mint I hold 360 in garage but I also use the reinforcement commander and that allows me to have 1.7 mil reinforcement if you are making a trap base this works great. (Heli def focus)

Also once you have your reinforcement using that commander you can then change to a different defense commander and still hold those extra reinforcements.
    Need an answer fast. Add me on Line. Username is YTown

If you are building your main fighting base only use one mint and one armory, the rest garages. As you get bigger you can switch garages for armories. I am 1.1B power and still have 12 lvl 22 garages. I also keep about 4m t1 of my def unit as a meat shield. Right now I'm trying to decide if I swap more garages for is hard to give up health when I do so many camp battles.