Thread: Treasure hunt ×××Bull@#$%×××

Treasure hunt ×××Bull@#$%×××

Can someone explain to how someone with one 1 share can beat put everybody who has 4+ shares. I had 12 and lost to some1 with 1 fing share. Is it because i am from United States America. Because this is not the first time that t4f has screwed me in this activity. Just more blatant racism from this company. And i will not par take in anymore. Even thinking of quitting this game all together. Another paid player leaving because I am American!!!

“We’re sorry commander” is unfortunately probably all you’ll get. They seem to be on top of politeness but not very good at actually doing anything

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ackerman View Post
    Can someone explain to how someone with one 1 share can beat put everybody who has 4+ shares. I had 12 and lost to some1 with 1 fing share. Is it because i am from United States America. Because this is not the first time that t4f has screwed me in this activity. Just more blatant racism from this company. And i will not par take in anymore. Even thinking of quitting this game all together. Another paid player leaving because I am American!!!
    Hi Todd,

I can absolutely promise you the system is not coded to be any different as far as chance goes for any of us.

I personally only throw 1 share in that event when I play. I don't play often and I don't win terribly often, but I do win with just a single share. And I know players in America who also just throw in for a single share and win.

Do you check out who wins the other prizes? It tells you how many shares ppl put in for the prizes. You will see 1 share rather often.

If you don't believe me, try throwing in 1 share and see

Hope this helps. Happy gaming

But i'm sure about low price for packs .If i bought a researcg week pack i receive speeds up but i'm informed by system about other pack. Price for this pack is 5€ , price for pack about I'm informed by system is same .Difference is between items what is inside.
    Week research pack have during 1 week speeds up 3h×40 each day
    The pack who is sended to inform me have other items :
    Speeds up : 24h×24 pcs+++other items

Was this meant to be on a different thread? There isn't any context to how we've jumped to this topic.

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"