Thread: Bugs with the Terrorists

Bugs with the Terrorists

Hey, Invasion.

I have find out a Bug on the terrorist-Bases on the map #17 Tempe.

Everyone can search every level of terrorists on the map, all the time. So at some Days or Hours there are no Terrorist-Bases on the Map, but when u search for it, then u get a Base near your own Base and can attack them, to get the rewards. That is not the right way, when there is no terrorists on the map and u can search them and get every time a level 25 terrorist-Base nearly your own Base. So please look for it and fix the problem please. Thanks.

DeaDp˘˘l

I've read this 3 times, I'm really sorry, but I don't follow.

There's a total of 40 mins per day (when all runs as it should) where there are no terrorists....

Read it a 4th time and it makes less sense each time I try to understand what you mean. Ask someone in your zone to reach out to me on line and I will try and get a better understanding. Thanks

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Okay, asked around and know what you mean now. I really do not see this as anything major or in dire need of attention. What really is the harm if someone wanted to hit a level 1 to up a level 25 terrorist repeatedly? What you've described happens for a combined total of 40 mins per day. It will not spawn one near you at any time of the day as there are others on the board to locate. I can mention it to tap if you genuinely feel it is a grave concern that needs attention, but most ppl (including me) would not have known about this if you hadn't posted about it lol and I may have had a bit too much fun with it today so thanks for that XD

ρнαямαкση

If you would like to join the Invasion Events Chats on Line, please message me your Line ID and for which language speaking community (E.g., English, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Japanese, etc.)

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"