Thread: Bugs with the Terrorists

Bugs with the Terrorists

Hey, Invasion.

I have find out a Bug on the terrorist-Bases on the map #17 Tempe.

Everyone can search every level of terrorists on the map, all the time. So at some Days or Hours there are no Terrorist-Bases on the Map, but when u search for it, then u get a Base near your own Base and can attack them, to get the rewards. That is not the right way, when there is no terrorists on the map and u can search them and get every time a level 25 terrorist-Base nearly your own Base. So please look for it and fix the problem please. Thanks.

DeaDp˘˘l

I've read this 3 times, I'm really sorry, but I don't follow.

There's a total of 40 mins per day (when all runs as it should) where there are no terrorists....

Read it a 4th time and it makes less sense each time I try to understand what you mean. Ask someone in your zone to reach out to me on line and I will try and get a better understanding. Thanks

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Okay, asked around and know what you mean now. I really do not see this as anything major or in dire need of attention. What really is the harm if someone wanted to hit a level 1 to up a level 25 terrorist repeatedly? What you've described happens for a combined total of 40 mins per day. It will not spawn one near you at any time of the day as there are others on the board to locate. I can mention it to tap if you genuinely feel it is a grave concern that needs attention, but most ppl (including me) would not have known about this if you hadn't posted about it lol and I may have had a bit too much fun with it today so thanks for that XD

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"