Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Research Lab issue

Guild Research Lab issue

in my zone 104, a certain player gained illegal and unauthorized access to my accounts. Somehow, he accessed my accounts and transferred R5 to a newbie base that was never been in our guild. He proceeded to boot everyone out on 11/2 around 20 UTC, just after taking over and accessing my accounts. After reporting the issue of unauthorized access almost immediately, t4f didn't even attempt to respond correctly and diligent manner. About a week later, I received my guild back thru the customer service rep.

For 1 week, the damage was extensive. Killed all troops were tied to towers. Drained bank resources and guild coins. Most of all, it destroyed the lab we have worked on for last 2 or 3 years.

T4F refuses to investigate the core issue and turn blind eyes to all unauthroized transactions. My only request was to restore my research lab.
    And T4F tells me at first, it was technically impossible to restore the lab. (for those who lacked the IT expertise, it is false information. i could write a sql statement to do that in a few mins)

I even investigated for T4F and found unauthorized logins coming from Amman, Jordan and named the suspect based on login data they provided and simple IP lookup. (why do i have to investigate?)

In these days, anyone who attempts to disband or destroying lab has ill intentions. Why does the game still have such options to begin with? And why does t4f not promoting and encourage fair gaming environment? This is a clear case of unauthorized access or hacking of a account. Why spend money to get ourselves strong? Why not just hack accounts and destroy all your enemies?

I think t4f needs to revise their stand and do the right thing.

Hey Cass, I reached out to you in game a couple days ago to discuss this, but heard no reply.

Pharmy

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Hi Cass,

I tired to speak to you about this two days ago in GC, but received no reply. I will consider this matter resolved.

Pharmy

ρнαямαкση

this was not resolved. I did not hear any messages from you.
    Tap4fun customer service was unprofessional. They want to punish the victim But, they make no attempts to punish the actors. I had to do IP lookup to find the person responsible;but, they still won't do anything about it.

Yet, they bring back all cheaters of the game, saying they deserve a 2nd chance. I am personally disappointed with tap4fun customer and i can't believe i had spent so much money in this.

I believe now that someone shouldn't spend money and time in this game. Rather, they should focus on stealing other's accounts.

Cass, I even asked a mutual friend on Line to reach out to you and let you know I had attempted to touch base with you. You not replying to me is dramatically different than me not messaging you at all. I'm not sure what else I can say, I tried 3 times to discuss this. By no means do I expect you to check the forums daily like I do, but you first posted about this 11 days ago. I feel that 3 attempts to reach out to you personally is more than generous. If you would like to discuss this with me, you can find me on Line or in game and I am more than willing to discuss things and I will see if there is anything I can do.

Pharmy

ρнαямαкση

You must be contacting Cass (cassius) in z57. Please look up a player Cass卫星 in 104.

I have already and I am quite confident our mutual friend knows exactly who you are lol

ρнαямαкση

Does anyone know a lawyer specialized in software refund or who had dealing with tap4fun? I would like to consider a legal option as well as all necessary refunds.

Tap4fun customer service is a joke and unprofessional. Who receives hundreds and thousands of dollars and send a few lines of reply when there is a dispute? All requests to speak with managing or so they called development team were met with cold shoulder.

Tap4fun customer even explicitly says that do not honor laws of other nations, only by republic of China laws. They forget to mention that they must abide by all rules of nation where they operate and receive payments.

Beside speaking of apple and google, who else can i hire to get all my money back as v13?

your tip or contact would be appreciated.

No todas las actualizaciones tienen el mismo problema

Pharmakon,

your inbox is full.
    thank you for contacting tap on behalf of us.

I don't check forums regularly, but i appreciate your candor and asking on our behalf.

I have not received honest answers from t4f customer service. I feel i should abandon this game and move on. However, i would still like to explore other options including legal ones.
    To acknowledge that i wasted so much time and money, i feel angry. I will not accept t4f answer as norm. I do not feel we should be victimized by insecure gaming platform of t4f and t4f's ignorance of what customer service should be like.

Thanks again for asking questions.