Thread: T5, new research, and buildings

T5, new research, and buildings

How does Tap expect us to grow when we can only get the radioactive material from cash tiles, and they only yield radioactive material about 1 out of every 8 tiles?

Needs to be ALL tile types or EVERY cash tile lv4-lv6.

Right now, there arenít enough cash tiles available and everyone is fighting over them. The last six lv6 cash tiles I cleared returned no ☢️ material😳
    Last edited by James Clemens; 12-06-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Missed something

Six lv5 cash tiles and zip again. This is maddening

A few more lv6 tiles and no ☢️ Ongoing

Just venting to those that read

Tap is losing players because of this new stuff. One out of every eight tiles MIGHT return radioactives. Purchasing with diamonds is so expensive. Money money money is what tap is after

They havenít changed. I canít think of any other game or product where practically all of the users hate the company. Itís so one sided. I think the players donít like the company, because the developers donít care about the clients.

James,

I feel your pain and many feel similar to you, but I do have to say there are many players who are excited with the challenges the new changes have brought.

Yes, the cost of the rss is extreme, but at least we *can* earn them... and worst case scenario, you end up with more cash.

Have a good day,

Pharmy (commenting as a player, not a mod)

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Iím excited about the changes as well😉