Thread: Ghost appointments

Ghost appointments

I see when appointing ghosts that there is a before and after feature

The after shows a 2 star ranking. Does this mean if I appoint a 5 star ghost after using it that it will be reduced in rank to a 2 star ghost?

Tap likes to add new features, but they donít really explain how the features work. They seem to leave it to us to waste items and resources during the trial and error period😳

Hey James,

I'm not exactly sure what you're seeing, but I haven't heard anything about a 5 star ghost being reduced to a 2 star after appointing. Have you had someone send a single troop at you so you can see what stars are showing for your ghosts in the rep?

That's how I would test things if I was not sure.

Hope that helps,

Pharmy (commenting as a player, not a mod, for this specific thread)

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

I donít know how to post a pic in the forum. When I go to appoint them for things other than battle, I see a before and after. I donít want to risk it, so Iíve not appointed them for anything other than their normal battle duties.

If you have Line, we can move over there, if not, you should see a tool bar right above where you're typing. Start from right side, it should be the 3rd button in from the right to insert a pic.

ρнαямαкση

I did ask around I should add, and some people do know what ya mean, I'm still just working on getting your actual question answered. I learned a lot about appointing lol but don't think I got an answer for your specific question. I will ask again

ρнαямαкση

I donít see a tool bar above. Only the quotes and a curvy arrow

My line id is easykill17

Added catch ya over there

ρнαямαкση