Thread: Gathering

Gathering

When gathering lv5 cash using gathering master boost, it takes approximately 1hr and 27mins to clear the tile

Using the same boost, why is it that when I use the gathering commander and activate her super gathering boost that only last for 2hrs, IT STILL TAKES 1hr and 27mins to finish the tile?

Gathering comm and her boosts are not working 😳

I'll pass that info along, thanks, James

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Thank you Pharm. Please check my post in the general section about ghost appointments 😀

Heya James,

I did read over your comment in general section, and I can reply to it as a player, but my mod duties are for the problems & bugs section

ρнαямαкση

Thatís cool. I appreciate your time.

The answer I got was that the gathering comm and her boosts are only applied if she is IN THE MARCH.

Makes sense, but sucks when you have 7 marches and the super boost only lasts for two hours. Kind of a useless feature óyou get to use it once in 24hrs for one march lmao

Is there an actual gathering time difference when the comm figure is sent on the march? ... and 7 marches, must be nice.. pfft lol (yes, I am jelly! haha). And the feature does leave something to be desired, can't argue that

ρнαямαкση

Lol. After the answer I got, the comm isnít worth using unless itís my last march ever. Not worth using to find out