Thread: Nuke Fuels - research % vs actual % collected

Nuke Fuels - research % vs actual % collected

As per the title, when gathering on any level cash tile for the nuke fuels, if and rarely when you do get nuke fuels, it isn't anywhere near the % value of what i should be getting when considering what i have unlocked in nuke lab, example:

Research to 35% nuke fuel obtained when gathering.

Gather on level 5 cash tile (456,000 units) - this should equate to a 159,600 units of nuke fuel returned from the cash tile

I'm getting 29,841 units of nuke fuel (Once in every ten or twelve cash tiles) which is around 6% of the cash tile... come on TAP4FUN, you are really ripping us off with incorrect game play/content, sort this out please.

*backing away slowly*..... lol I am sooo bad at math lol it makes me dizzy. Let me get a zoney to look this over, once they break it down for me (they know how to explain things to me so it makes sense), I will be able to reply appropriately I should have a reply for ya by tomorrow at the latest

Do you have all your ore research maxed to 10 (the ones that boost the amount you can obtain when you do get the special rss from a tile)?

Pharmy

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Hey, just following up with ya. I have part of the answer, but I am still hazy on another part. I am going to see if I can get tap to break it down for me.

I know that the % of nuke rss you get is not based off of the amount in the tile itself. It increases based off the base amount of the nuke rss.

So, for example, if you got 10 k of the rss on return prior to doing the research and then end up doing the research, it's not calculating the boost % off the amount of the cash tile, it is increasing the % based off what it was before the research was done.

What does not make sense to me is why do we get more on level 6 than level 5 if amount of cash tile does not matter. It has to play in somehow, and this is what I am trying to find out. Bear with me please

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Itís the same old story. Tapís percentages are based off of their own calculations. It doesnít mean youíll get 35% of what you gather....rather you get 35% more than the measly amount they allotted to begin with.

Like when car insurance commercials say that youíll save on average 35% ó35% of what? Whatever figure they determine