Thread: Nuc resources

Nuc resources

You really need to change the drops for nuc resources. It's obvious that the resource you need isn't the one you get so your making us buy it. It shouldn't take me a week and 100 resource tiles to get 200,000 plutonium, which I need for research while at the same time I get 1 million thorium, which I dont really need. It's getting very aggravating to most players. The drop rate needs to be fixed its ridiculous and as a spending player your just taking advantage of us. Thanks for your time and have a good day.

Hey Gary totally agree can’t see them doing anything it’s a business ����

Heya guys,

So, after large community outage about the droprate (and my honestly not seeing any issue with it), I recruited a player to help me create a data tracking sheet. He provided an individual link to about 30 players and they all tracked their nuke rss drop rate.

The results are actually better than what tap has stated it would be. I do have to pull the data to update the FB group, and when I do, I will pop back here and update.

But the data direct from players does not support the assertion that there is an issue with drop rate. It is merely the perception of some players' who believe there is an issue.

So while perception may be reality, the data speaks to a different reality

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"