Thread: Add a mute button for god sake!

Add a mute button for god sake!

I was loving this game soooo much, but then I was the one who became Governor of the zone, we tried to be diplomatic but my ****** God, There were people just dedicated in making our members life's hell on zone chat. IT WAS NOT FUN when we where in power. add a mute button so we can truly Mute the basterds who go "Fuck the government " this and that. zone 22 ain't dealing with players, we are dealing with people who can't stop crying. PLEASE ADD A MUTE PLAYER BUTTON.

hello dear Remnz, thanks for your support. We discussed about your advice and we all think it's good. We should develop it in the future, thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnz View Post
    I was loving this game soooo much, but then I was the one who became Governor of the zone, we tried to be diplomatic but my ****** God, There were people just dedicated in making our members life's hell on zone chat. IT WAS NOT FUN when we where in power. add a mute button so we can truly Mute the basterds who go "Fuck the government " this and that. zone 22 ain't dealing with players, we are dealing with people who can't stop crying. PLEASE ADD A MUTE PLAYER BUTTON.

Yeah. Great suggestion.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

Zone 9 (Nye)
    TheOne Guild
    We stand for equality and fair gameplay.