Thread: [exchange code bug]

[exchange code bug]

I have been sending my new recruits to join the newsletter so that they can get the exchange bonus pack. But about only half of them are getting the email with the code. And of the half that got the code, a few have told me that when they enter the code, it tells them that the code is invalid.

I have even made them recheck that they were entering the code right. And they double checked and said that they were.

If this a known issue? Or new? I didn't see a thread about here in the Problem & Bugs section.

Thanks

john35

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    I have been sending my new recruits to join the newsletter so that they can get the exchange bonus pack. But about only half of them are getting the email with the code. And of the half that got the code, a few have told me that when they enter the code, it tells them that the code is invalid.

I have even made them recheck that they were entering the code right. And they double checked and said that they were.

If this a known issue? Or new? I didn't see a thread about here in the Problem & Bugs section.

Thanks

john35
    Thanks for taking part in our code event. If they failed to get codes, please try with new email addresses. And please post the concerned screenshots for the invalid codes. We will check them.