Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we have in EVENTS&CONTESTS?

Invasion Ops

Lightbulb What do we have in EVENTS&CONTESTS?

EVENTS&CONTESTS is a place for official staff to organize events or put in announcement about various events. You can reply to any one of the posts in here to ask your questions or join the event, but if you want to held your own event or contest, please move to General Discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Rebel army

is this event on? because i'm not really understanding where to actually find it

Ditto, I saw it on the website but could never find it. I am using an Android device.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by Darkimp View Post
    is this event on? because i'm not really understanding where to actually find it
    Quote Originally Posted by General Kip View Post
    Ditto, I saw it on the website but could never find it. I am using an Android device.
    This event was during one of the beta update testings. The event has already passed as well.

wait so how do we know the next event will be? for the actual game?

Sergeant Major
    Umm wtf? I'm reporting.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

I like this whole big update. It's cool and awesome

Pretty cool so far[QUOTE

Pretty cool
    [/QUOTE]

I think overall it is pretty good. The only part that I am not really enjoying is the War Simulator, it was better the old way.