Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we have in EVENTS&CONTESTS?

How hard can it be to unbind a account from facebook? Well after sending over 25 emails to your shite customers service I'm no closer to re entering my account.
    From today I will be posting in Facebook and here telling the world how badly you treat PAYING customers, never have I seen such poor service, you have killed my 40mil account after 5 months playing
    Oh yes I'm mad by the way so fck you n fck your game

Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
    Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Radford View Post
    Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
    Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.
    Hey Helen! Sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please do believe that we will take care of your issue. For your issue, I kindly suggest you to go to FB to get your FB account back. Or you could wait patiently that we will help you. Please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail in forum or in FB inbox. We will check your issue for you. Thanks!

2 things,
    First, all under 15 age should able to identify in game profile some how, I would prefer that they would have own zone with maybe little different rules. Now its possible that 49y old attack on 9y old, not very equal.

Second, mailing system, why there is not option for forward sending the Mail. Like attack reports, just sending it to the governor and deal with the attacker yourself. I think this would help everybody.

Any news when u gonna provide exchange codes for new zones ? I have also applied for Glorious Guild Beta test contest.

Game name: Lord Anubis
    Guild name: Asylum Train
    Zone : 63, Weikei

Thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Radhika Singh View Post
    Any news when u gonna provide exchange codes for new zones ? I have also applied for Glorious Guild Beta test contest.

Game name: Lord Anubis
    Guild name: Asylum Train
    Zone : 63, Weikei

Thnx.
    Hi! New zones could join Glorious Guild Beta test contest to get exchange code. If you have applied the Glorious Guild, please make sure you have submitted all the information correctly and wait patiently. Or you could PM us your information and we will check the application for you. Thanks!

It is good, but you really remake the rewards from rebeles , and of course as everyone say I agree too, that new war simulator is kind of depressing :/, although all events seems nice u just need some time coordination and management to fully acquire the rewards, way to go tap4fun, I am not at the first of your game, well done !

Last PVP The Entire RA Guild Was Muted In Zone 36 And Alot Of People Got Zeroed And Actually It Was So Bad That Many Irreplaceable Members Left Because Of It. Totey Has Been In our Guild Since The Very Beginning And A Thousand Diamond's Couldnt touch 1% Of the Damage That Was Dealt To Him.We Spend Many Hours Upgradeing And Research Ect Ect,& There's Alot Of Us That Spend Serious Money And Valuable Time Enjoying And Playing Your Game. ALL That I Request From You Jc Command Is That You Show TheSame Respect And Consideration Of Each And Individual Member. AND MAKE IT RIGHT WITH TOTEY IN GUILD RA IN ZONE 36. ME,And Everysingle One Of Our Members Want Our Friend Back.Do Away With the MODs Accept the fact that You Guys Made A a Mistake,& All I Ask Is That You Make it Right To The Man That Has Spent Countless Hours,& Spent Alot Of Money And time to get where HeWas Just to Loose it In Seconds. BECAUSE No One Could Communicate With Each Other Period And This Went On For Many Hours. PLEASE DO Whats Right And Atleast Make It Right With Him? Thats The Least That You Can Do. WE will Be Waiting. TO Hear From You Command. Thanks For Your Time And God Bless Everyone. ^RA^ LEGIONZ

Quote Originally Posted by LEGIONZ View Post
    Last PVP The Entire RA Guild Was Muted In Zone 36 And Alot Of People Got Zeroed And Actually It Was So Bad That Many Irreplaceable Members Left Because Of It. Totey Has Been In our Guild Since The Very Beginning And A Thousand Diamond's Couldnt touch 1% Of the Damage That Was Dealt To Him.We Spend Many Hours Upgradeing And Research Ect Ect,& There's Alot Of Us That Spend Serious Money And Valuable Time Enjoying And Playing Your Game. ALL That I Request From You Jc Command Is That You Show TheSame Respect And Consideration Of Each And Individual Member. AND MAKE IT RIGHT WITH TOTEY IN GUILD RA IN ZONE 36. ME,And Everysingle One Of Our Members Want Our Friend Back.Do Away With the MODs Accept the fact that You Guys Made A a Mistake,& All I Ask Is That You Make it Right To The Man That Has Spent Countless Hours,& Spent Alot Of Money And time to get where HeWas Just to Loose it In Seconds. BECAUSE No One Could Communicate With Each Other Period And This Went On For Many Hours. PLEASE DO Whats Right And Atleast Make It Right With Him? Thats The Least That You Can Do. WE will Be Waiting. TO Hear From You Command. Thanks For Your Time And God Bless Everyone. ^RA^ LEGIONZ
    We are sorry for what you have experienced. As for the issue, after verified the issue in the end, we found that it is due to the data is abnormal in the background. We have unmuted you in time. After evaluate the scope of influence, we have made the best compensation we could do. We really appreciate your understanding!

Guild events gone greed setting in at t4f. Vip level10 quitting you won't see another dollar out of me