Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we have in EVENTS&CONTESTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Folz View Post
    Guild events gone greed setting in at t4f. Vip level10 quitting you won't see another dollar out of me
    Hello Collin! Guild event is coming back very soon. Please kindly give us more time. Thanks for your understanding!

Over all i like all events. But after PVP 24h it's give me pain next days 3h PVP.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    EVENTS&CONTESTS is a place for official staff to organize events or put in announcement about various events. You can reply to any one of the posts in here to ask your questions or join the event, but if you want to held your own event or contest, please move to General Discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Its very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    EVENTS&CONTESTS is a place for official staff to organize events or put in announcement about various events. You can reply to any one of the posts in here to ask your questions or join the event, but if you want to held your own event or contest, please move to General Discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Zvz zvz zvz

I m loving the super mine just wish u can make 2 at the same time

I like the new update, the mines are great for the smaller guilds, it helps alot, the only other thing that needs fixed is i cant delete my messages in the comment section other than that its nice. Wrencher440, 36 SN*

Guzel bir tum turkler adina tesekkur ederiz 👍😁 turk varsa oyunda ulasissin bize t25 osmanlilar loncasi .

I love the new updates and more to do now