Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Participate in survey and get rewards!

Invasion Ops

Post Participate in survey and get rewards!

Commanders,

To give everyone a better gameplay experience, we invite you all to participate in this survey. There are two main parts, and most of it has to do with the game, gameplay, and account binding. Each player who successfully submits the survey will get a reward of 500 diamonds. Have at it!

Click the Link to start: http://goo.gl/forms/d5LDk9xb2h

Event will end in June 20th at 00:00 GMT, your rewards will be delivered in a week after the event ends. Thank you for your support!

Join our Facebook fan page to get more information about Invasion: https://www.facebook.com/InvasionWZ

On question;
    2. In the game strategy there is a rule: unable to transport to territory occupied by another alliance. Do you think this is reasonable? *

I answered 'Reasonable'.
    There is a box below that is set for a manditory answer asking why i think its unreasonable, but i cant answer it if ive put reasonable so it wont let me submit the form?

Another one also! Is on question 3 i answered why i have my account binded.
    On question 4 i was asked why i havent got it binded even though i said i have. This is another mandatory set question meaning i still cant submit the form.

Cheers, happy to help!

Question 2 asks why you think it is, or is not reasonable. That is why it's a mandatory answer.
    And you are correct on question 4. It shouldn't be mandatory for peoe who already have bound their account. Or it should at least have an option restating the previous answer.

It won't let me open the tab

Questionare

I have done the requested questionare and submitted it to google as requested at the end.

Thanks for making things on the forums It helps us learn as well as it helps the devs learn what our members don't understand.

Best game ever

This game is awesome. I love it and hope that more things will be added in the future
    Last edited by Jalael Venus; 08-12-2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Invasion is awesome

Love it.. I like power game's an the upgrades

Same here I think the game is 100% better

I also would like to see things to come in the game everything that was and it was a nice change it's like playing the whole game