Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mail Bomb

Mail Bomb

Hi, during last Saturday's PvP event (6/13/15) some big account player in zone 10 used a technique to bring an other defending account totally down and kept on hitting it after the player was thrown out of the game and unable to log in again.
    The big account player send lots of mails in sequence with no text, after which the defending player was unable to log in to the game anymore and was zeroed.

Do you know or have you heard of any situations like this, pls use this thread to share your experiences and build a case against this abuse.
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 06-15-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Could they return later? Or was it a permanent logout?

So you're saying they just spammed mail to another player and that kept them from logging in? I would really like to test this to see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    So you're saying they just spammed mail to another player and that kept them from logging in? I would really like to test this to see how it works.
    Let me know if this works

No it took 2 days and other clean machine to get logged in again. the person reinstalled Invasion several times over on old machine.

I would like to know as well, keep us posted.

I am going to test this out soon if it works. Or just a problem that the phone/tablet cant handel the load!

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    I am going to test this out soon if it works. Or just a problem that the phone/tablet cant handel the load!
    I tried it some today without any luck. You may need multiple people doing it at once to have enough. I'm still not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I tried it some today without any luck. You may need multiple people doing it at once to have enough. I'm still not sure though.
    Tested with multiple accounts, the only thing i noticed is that i had some lag spikes this means if you have a slow device it my just hang at one point. But thats theory.

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    Tested with multiple accounts, the only thing i noticed is that i had some lag spikes this means if you have a slow device it my just hang at one point. But thats theory.
    I didn't even get that affect. I tried spamming with two accounts and I also tried spamming using the private message system and I found nothing. If it slows it down just a bit then you will need a large amount of people spamming one person.