Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug with first mission - build farm

Exclamation Bug with first mission - build farm

I log out from my facebook account on my phone and start a new game in other world
    I asked to build a Farm 1 lvl, I started but get a phone call before i finish
    when i get back to game its show me to get first mission reward when i didnt finish the mission
    when i trying to get the reward (press where the girl telling me) I have a error and the game are closed
    I cant get back to my facebook account becouse every time i enter its asked from me to get reward from the first mission that i didnt finish and cant do anything else
    my phone is samsung galasy s4

Can you please take a screenshot of this error so I can get a better idea of your problem. For a quick solution--have you tried reinstalling the game?

Yes. I tried to reinstall couple times - its on the same user
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-20-18.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-20-26.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-20-30.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-20-37.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	129

after this is a error becouse mission is not finished and the game is stopped

So ??? no support to answer ?

Have you reset game cache file? Settings > apps > Invasion and. Reset all options

I've been trying to find you a solution but so far I'm having no luck. I'll keep trying, but if I were you I would send a private message to the customer support account on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by piratya View Post
    Yes, reset all
    Hi piratya, sorry for late reply. So you mean the game is repeating the tutorial section and you cannot pass it? If so, please try steps below:

Uninstall the game> delete all files under \sdcard\tap4fun\row> reinstall a latest version from Google Play.

After that you should be able to enter a new account. Please let us know the result and we will check further.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi piratya, sorry for late reply. So you mean the game is repeating the tutorial section and you cannot pass it? If so, please try steps below:

Uninstall the game> delete all files under \sdcard\tap4fun\row> reinstall a latest version from Google Play.

After that you should be able to enter a new account. Please let us know the result and we will check further.

I do this couple times - the game is back to the same account with the mission

I think this account is tied to my device on your server