Thread: Zone chat moderator, please!

Lightbulb Zone chat moderator, please!

Hello people,

I have an idea that first came to my mind a long time ago, but I decided to suggest that each zone shall have a chat moderator to handle and make the chat more continuing as we are from a zone whence spamming and harassment never die since the opening of the game.

This time, my suggestions to save the zone chat from dying because of continuous spams and harassment whatsoever are to create a zone chat moderating system which each zone gets a moderator. How to say about that is not that we want a dictatorship of moderators which mute people, but we beseech a police which is able to handle all spams.

First of all, allow me to explain my sub-suggestions for a chat moderator, what is a chat moderator? What it can do?
    - A chat moderator is a policeman in the chat, like moderators in every forums.
    - He/She has to handle all trouble in the zone chat which are spamming continuously on sight, then some which violate the Terms of Service or Rules of the game such as harassing, in general.
    - He/She also has to be serious and mature, not act like kids or whoever.
    -He/She has to make the zone chat more liveable.

Who can become a moderator?
    - For all candidates applying to become moderators, I strongly recommend them to apply on the forum only, not on Facebook or access may be arduous to handle.
    - The minimum age is 17, in my opinion, because of maturity and discipline.
    - Any candidates of any countries can apply to, whatever their mother tongues (or native languages), but better English is at least required.
    - He/She does not have to work for tap4fun, hence he/she is a slim and free volunteer.

What would you suggest more besides those above?
    - I would also suggest that we do not want to be assigned by a zone governor, which he/she has higher chance to hire a wrong moderator who may troll, spam or mute innocent whilst he/she is not online than applying to the forum only.
    - A zone chat moderator must have an ability to temporary or permanently mute somebody from the zone chat.
    - Moreover, he/she shall have an ability to report to tap4fun's custom service, which may include the reported some temporary or permanent bans.
    - If the previous suggestion does not sound like a good deal, he/she can however instantly ban the reported player out of the game, temporary or permanently.
    - He/she may have an ability to write a zone mail, instead of the governor and his/her ministers, which may announce something about the Terms of Service, for instance.
    - The moderator's words may need some hues besides yellow from the governor, gray for others , red for system and blue for yourselves. I would suggest that a moderator shall be green hued once talked on zone chat.
    - He/She does not have to take care of his/her own guild, but she/he shall handle the zone chat properly against any violations.

I understand these look like a shopping list and are bit long, but whether you agree or disagree with one of those suggestions inscribed above, please debate now but make this general idea, which is the chat moderator at all, to make zones alive with at least a chat moderator.

Thank you,
    Mainly

realy good idea!
    nicly written!

Just two words: EXCELENT JOB

Many thanks, Sir D3vil5ro53.

We really need more support from people over this idea of having a zone chat moderator. for a fair conversation and not like a constant dramatic spam which may happen in a zone chat.

Gladly,
    Mainly

Now that your idea has come to realization, has chat changed any? Chat is not chat without harassment , maybe there should be a kid friendly chat instead of silencing us adults (38) that play the game and spend an enormous amount of money on it. Now we have children that lie about their age to become moderators. The moderator idea is idiotic! It's a war game! T4f is pissing alot of people of with these moderators. So let me ask each of you, how often are you on playing the game? How long are you on each day playing the game? I did like this game until the moderators came about. I have been silenced multiple times for the filter catching my words and installing ******* instead of letters. Now since there are 2 posts on a moderator forum, we have moderators. When I am in a zc there are 20 people talking shit, suck it up and deal with it or put in a kid chat for the fuckin pussy bitches and kids.

There is no need for moderator as there is a block function.
    You don't like what you see simples 😀

Sergeant Major
    Heh I get harassed alot in general because I'm both female and gay lol. Had some funny arguments with people
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

I agree with Rob Arthurs in a sense, moderators kill the game, im in z16 and ever since someone took on the roll of mod, z16 has basicly died. Now being an Air Force veteran served to protect freedom of speech. I know it means 0 on an international game. But if someone dont like how someone else talks, the block button does now work for zone chat along with all other forms of chat. So if someone gets offended by how someone else talks. That button is meant to be used and not a power hungry moderator to screw over those that have spent money on the game and those that havent.

Sergeant Major
    No but players shouldn't be able to be oppressive and condemn peoplle. Like when people threaten to kill you and or take advantage of you in a sick way. I'm just supposed to accept and ignore it that kinda filth deserve to be ended. I know a couple people who should not have the privilege of zone chat. Yaya ya I know I will be harassed though out my life but violent and sexual threats need to be taken seriously and prevented.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Your mods just pissed off all of zone 41 and they banned a guy from the game completely he can even log on this is a joke he paid I've paid on numerous accounts and we are adults make a change or that's all your gonna have in your pockets jingling around instead of cash in the bank