Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Invasion Ops

Exclamation How to report a problem/bug?

There are various reasons which can cause technique problems or a bug issue. A detailed description with necessary information will help us quickly locate the problem and fix it in time. Here’s what we need when you are trying to report:

1. When the problem/bug occurred
    2. How often the problem/bug occurred
    3. What did you do when the problem/bug was about to occur
    4. Related Screenshots (IMPORTANT)
    5. Your in-game username and zone number

The more details you provide, the better we can help.

Besides, we’d like to suggest you to put your keywords in your thread’s title. For example:
    [Lost account] Lost account “Susan” in zone 12
    [Bug] Can’t upgrade building
    [Event Bug] Event points missing

Please notice that offensive messages will not fix any problems. Do so an appropriate report and wait the support of our team.

For any players who find any serious bug and report it to us timely, we will send them special gifts to express our gratitude. For players who maliciously use bugs to break the balance of the game, we hold the rights to downgrade the level of the building, reset their game data to the previous status, or ban their accounts permanently.

Thank you for your support!

I am having a bug that tells me "error. Replay couldn't be showed". It has done this all day, when I tried posting on zone and guild chats, with or without a comment, on WiFi and mobile data:/

Invasion Ops
    Quote Originally Posted by New Germany View Post
    I am having a bug that tells me "error. Replay couldn't be showed". It has done this all day, when I tried posting on zone and guild chats, with or without a comment, on WiFi and mobile data:/
    Hello, this problem has been solved. Sorry for any troubles.

territorial domination

the territorial domination is glitching every time I and other members go on it freezes the game and you have to log out

My ign is WarManager.
    My zone is #5.
    My problem is I was upgrading my shipping center and I could enter the upgrade info and then it wouldn't show the upgrade in progress or a time in the gue and it kept saying my building gue was full!!! Please help!!!

I have the same problem too, just with a steel plant.
    (zone 9, name Yep I Farm)

On the recently reported problem with server down June 6th where users couldn't login, stuck at 78%; I lost a unit build and defense build queue and can't start a new one. Says production queue full.

On completely different error, the second time I hit the Territory Domination Tab the game locks up. Have to do a force close restart after. This is a long term problem that most players complain about in chat.

Can't teleport

The game is saying that I have troops marching, when I don't. It's keeping me from teleporting to another area.

1. When the problem/bug occurred - for the last 2 hours
    2. How often the problem/bug occurred - every time I'm in the game
    3. What did you do when the problem/bug was about to occur - closed the game and restarted
    4. Related Screenshots (IMPORTANT)
    5. Your in-game username and zone number - Bestndagam, zone 14

I have lost my troop it said my march is away but can not recall and can't find them

No Troops Visible

T4F,
    I am unable to see mh troops in the game. It says all my marches are full. When i check then ap, it says there are 3 marches in use currently and when i tap on that arrow thing, i see nothing. Please fix asap.