Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Quote Originally Posted by George Richardson View Post
    There is a text bug server wide since the update. The letters 'UR' are ** in chat as if i was mentioning how many hours where till pvp it would come out as Ho**S
    Thank you for bring your concerns to us. We have fully it and we will try our best to optimize our chat flitter. Please give us some time. Thanks!

Your end of pvp update and new update has caused severe lag. Froze screen while I was being attacked cost 100k troops. This is becoming standard of t4f to cause problems. Your compensation doesn't account for my troops, money, time and tolerance. How do you propose to resolve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Parris View Post
    Your end of pvp update and new update has caused severe lag. Froze screen while I was being attacked cost 100k troops. This is becoming standard of t4f to cause problems. Your compensation doesn't account for my troops, money, time and tolerance. How do you propose to resolve this?
    Hi Jonathan! We are sorry to hear. For better investigation, we kindly suggest you to go to More-Contact Us-Customer Service to contact us. Please provide adequate information such as the screenshot of your battle report, a small video of the lag issue and so on, so that we could help you better. Thanks for your cooperation!

I have problems with the chats ( zone chat & guild chat ) when I send something on the chat I can't see it until I rest the game and then I can see what I wrote and when I send another one I can't see it I have to do it again ( the restart )
    My name is
    Poison20091
    In zone

Quote Originally Posted by Abood Al-hazza View Post
    I have problems with the chats ( zone chat & guild chat ) when I send something on the chat I can't see it until I rest the game and then I can see what I wrote and when I send another one I can't see it I have to do it again ( the restart )
    My name is
    Poison20091
    In zone
    Hi Abood! Could you please post a small video of it? Thank you !

Silent007 Beta server. Says server maintenance all day

Quote Originally Posted by David Ritchie View Post
    Silent007 Beta server. Says server maintenance all day
    Hi David! Could you please tell us your device type?

When the games load, the message server in maintence its active all the day, still now

Quote Originally Posted by Newjse Justplay View Post
    When the games load, the message server in maintence its active all the day, still now
    Hi Newjse! May we ask if you are playing our official version or Beta version?

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi David! Could you please tell us your device type?
    I currently us an iPhone 5 s to log onto game. There seems to be an update it trys to download and stops just before finishing