Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Euro pack. I paid for 2 Euro packs yesterday and only received 1. Reimburse me or give me the pack. Zone 62 tuckerv77. I have sent emails yesterday and today and no response. Unacceptable!

Can't log in and the Facebook page won't load either

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Lake View Post
    Can't log in and the Facebook page won't load either
    Hi Mat. What is the error code?

Hello, why are the levels and RSS not showing up? But are only viewable when you upgrade? Please fix this or tell me how to fix
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Wagnon View Post
    Hello, why are the levels and RSS not showing up? But are only viewable when you upgrade? Please fix this or tell me how to fix
    Thanks.
    Hi Brandon. We will fix this issue as soon as possible. Please wait patiently. Thanks!

login via google error problem

Stuck at 50% login process.. when i click login google acc i ve notification say ACTIVITY LAUNCH BLOCK.
    Other game work fine but not this game.. make me frustrated..ive already spent so much money to this game but the game always like this.. last time i encounter login error too ..with connection problem but im using wifi how can this be prob hurm..so frustrated..please fix it

Hello T4F, I'm am having an issue purchasing packs.

1) Issue started occurring lastnight and continues on to today.

2) Issue occurs every time I log on.

3) Each time I attempt to purchase a pack, where it normally would show the price, its states "can't purchase" and then kicks me out of that window. It then pops up with the window as if I had purchased a pack. To this point I have ignored it, thinking the issue would eventually fix itself. I do not receive any benefits from purchase, infact, the window that does pop up reflects a pack I have never purchased. This issue is preventing me from purchasing much needed packs.

4) I do have screen shots of this situation, and would be more than happy to share those, I am just unfamiliar with reporting an occurrence and do not know where to send those screen shots.

5) In-game user name: XxPyroxX - zone 231

Etkinliklerin olduğu yer neden gözükmüyor üsse girdiğimde?

Game won't load

1. The problem started this morning and has been going all day.
    2. Every time I try to log in.
    3. I clicked on the app and the game opened but wouldn't get past 2% loaded them the game would close
    4. I can't get a screen shot to insert in the message and can't find the attachment button
    5. Username is frankers1 I don't know my zone number