Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Quote Originally Posted by marcyk View Post
    Hi that is a joke? Game cracked I lost 200k units. T4f I hope u fix this aspn
    May we ask when did you lost your troops? If it happened when there was the server failure, please contact in game CS and provide the screenshot of the battle report. We will investigate your issue for you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zed Todd View Post
    I was wondering why the diamond mine keeps telling me that the function is disabled
    Sorry for the trouble. Because of the Diamond Mine may affect game fluency, we temporarily closed some functions of the diamond mine, please be patient *for the re-opening and then you can use it normally. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hudson View Post
    Compensation to affected players,what about the 700 k t3 and 65k of my defences i lost and around 20 million in power ?luckily I managed to get on before I got zero'd ? ,I'm sorry but the compensation package you guys sent out just doesn't cut it
    Please don't worry. Contact us from CS in game and provide screenshots of the battle report. We will investigate it. Thanks!

Today's issue is with zone rss. I'm from zone 36 and it seems the whole zone is having issues with very low rss tiles like almost non existent. We r wondering what the issue is

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Cory McKinnon View Post
    Today's issue is with zone rss. I'm from zone 36 and it seems the whole zone is having issues with very low rss tiles like almost non existent. We r wondering what the issue is
    Hello Jon! Could you please give us more information? Can you see the low rss tiles on map? Or you just mean you cannot see low rss tiles on Territory Domination? Thanks!

Game Glitch was kicked out of the game in the middle of defending monument in z126 I uninstalled then reinstalled twice with no results.

Deloise Wiggins
    BG WarQueen
    Zone 126

Just played the war simulation event and none of my points showed and gave me a error code.

Gr81 zone 74

Getting error 452 and can not purchase anything

My diamond mind won't bind to my facebook itI says theres one already idk what is the problem

I am bobochichang of zone 74.. after the recent update i accessed my account and i did not find any troops in my base.. all of my troops are gone.. and also one of my garage level 11 is gone and has been replaced hy level 1 war factory. I want you to correct this issue now. I need all my troops back and i need my high level garage back as well.