Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Impotant

Hi
    I send customer service (bug) mail yesterday. I have a problem. Yesterday i was a occupied zone. One player attacked me. And i was online. I want to take back my unity there but i cant. Try two times but i cant take back my soldier occupiesd zone and die all. System said me system error. And finished the attaced my screen 2 minutes stay red. No attacked but my screen was red for two minutes. Not my fault. But my soldier die. Please help me. Fixed my problem. Give me my unity back

Berna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Hi
    I send customer service (bug) mail yesterday. I have a problem. Yesterday i was a occupied zone. One player attacked me. And i was online. I want to take back my unity there but i cant. Try two times but i cant take back my soldier occupiesd zone and die all. System said me system error. And finished the attaced my screen 2 minutes stay red. No attacked but my screen was red for two minutes. Not my fault. But my soldier die. Please help me. Fixed my problem. Give me my unity back.

Quote Originally Posted by TC Berna T├╝rker An─▒l View Post
    Hi
    I send customer service (bug) mail yesterday. I have a problem. Yesterday i was a occupied zone. One player attacked me. And i was online. I want to take back my unity there but i cant. Try two times but i cant take back my soldier occupiesd zone and die all. System said me system error. And finished the attaced my screen 2 minutes stay red. No attacked but my screen was red for two minutes. Not my fault. But my soldier die. Please help me. Fixed my problem. Give me my unity back.
    Hello commander. Sorry for the lose. Can you please tell us what is the system error which caused you failed to recall your troops?

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hello commander. Sorry for the lose. Can you please tell us what is the system error which caused you failed to recall your troops?
    I am playing turkish this game. I am very panic at this time. I am not see clearly all the words. But open white windows and system error write there.

Quote Originally Posted by TC Berna T├╝rker An─▒l View Post
    I am playing turkish this game. I am very panic at this time. I am not see clearly all the words. But open white windows and system error write there.
    Sorry for the late reply. You'd better email our support team. We will check it out.

I'm have problems all the time on translation on:
    1. English to Chinese
    2. Players name
    3. Comments
    4. Translation button work when it wants to.
    5. When reading attack information no name only a [] empty square's.

Can someone tell me why!

Merry Christmas to all members especially the staffs that work hard answering all issue problems. I have a quick question about getting booted/game crashed every freak 2 sec, and it's bothering me. Susan or who ever can answer my game crash please what should I do reinstalled the game or what?

TC Berna, looking at the report screenshot you sent, it looks like you occupied a tile and got attacked by another commander legitimately. Just to make you aware, just because you have a shield active dont mean your units are safe outside your base.

I WOULD ADVISE you stop occupying tiles till you become more stronger or at the very least, I'd advise you to concentrate on game better when occupying. Many players can quickly port next to your occupying tile and speed march an attack before you can recall.

Hope that helps
    Any gaming issues, I'd be happy to help. PM ONLY!! ... No F.R. unless I have played against you in ZvZ

https://www.facebook.com/Selina.Diaz1987