Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Pakikiller View Post
    Pakikiller
    2 things keep happening
    A. It say I have 2 marching slots but I only used one and I don't see the second one. I upgraded my headquarters to level 7 and I don't see it. So please help with that.

B. The game keeps crashing. After it crashes and I reload the app it works perfectly fine. But if I go on a call or anything and reopen the app aging it crashes. Meaning it take 2 or 3 try to make the app open and work.

Thank you
    We have made the maintenance during the UTC 8th June 7:00 to 7:30 for the second time. Now most of the bugs have been fixed. Please check in game. If your problem persists, please send us some concerned screenshots in game, and we will check further for you. Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Hello im am from zone 7 nick name botzilla and ther is a problem it mensage reports i cant see my reports from batles and resources. The others messages its work fine only reports have that problem Tks

Quote Originally Posted by Botzilla View Post
    Hello im am from zone 7 nick name botzilla and ther is a problem it mensage reports i cant see my reports from batles and resources. The others messages its work fine only reports have that problem Tks
    To make a better investigation, could you send us the screenshots for the mails? Thanks

邀請碼錯誤問題

邀請碼邀請到30人時不能再邀請別人 自己也試過用另一部手機另一個角色都是說錯誤 但肯定邀請碼是一樣 請盡快修復

Quote Originally Posted by jackyhung View Post
    邀請碼邀請到30人時不能再邀請別人 自己也試過用另一部手機另一個角色都是說錯誤 但肯定邀請碼是一樣 請盡快修復
    根据游戏设置, 邀请码最多只能邀请30个人, 这个在游戏里面有提示的, 在“更多-邀请码” 的地方可以检查。谢谢您,支持我们的游戏。

New update and the same bug. I not read the messages in reports. The others messages work well only reports dont work 2 weeks it this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Botzilla View Post
    New update and the same bug. I not read the messages in reports. The others messages work well only reports dont work 2 weeks it this bug.
    Can you delete them? Or you just cannot open them? When you come back to game after running in background, it might happen. Could you please send us some ss here? And please tell us if it happens after some specific operation. Thank you~

Hello...i just finish 13 hours training troops after 10 seconds solo event started(train troops event), and no prizes.
    Thank you tap4fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakulas View Post
    Hello...i just finish 13 hours training troops after 10 seconds solo event started(train troops event), and no prizes.
    Thank you tap4fun.
    Are you sure it was 10 seconds after it was started, or 10 seconds before it begins?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakulas View Post
    Thank you tap4fun.
    Please send us emails through Contact Us channel, with UTC time when you finish the troops and what kind of troops you built. We will check it for you.