Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zone Versus Zone

Zone Versus Zone

Once every couple weeks there should be a zone versus zone event. Where all the zones can battle it out and see whose the best zone in the game.

Yeah... After so many days other zones in state should be able to fight each other. Also, we need more PvP events... There just isn't much warfare in our zone except the Korean guilds:/

Theres a butt load of PvP events in our zone. Its ridiculous.

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    We have at the Moment 3 PVP battles per week...I think its enough...
    Every week a zone vs. Zone Battle is to much I think. We have to wait a bit till S9 or others are strong enough for Exemple against S5 ;-)
    LG DZA

Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    We have at the Moment 3 PVP battles per week...I think its enough...
    Every week a zone vs. Zone Battle is to much I think. We have to wait a bit till S9 or others are strong enough for Exemple against S5 ;-)
    LG DZA
    And 4
    You're not the only ones with an army of T4

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    Gideon is the only one with T4 I think...Nobody has a chance against him While SvS ;-)

I'm quite sure, that it is only a matter of time until this Zone PvPs will be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by INVASION Deutschland View Post
    I'm quite sure, that it is only a matter of time until this Zone PvPs will be announced.
    Yes this is true. but it will take a bit as atm we get a lot of new players and the zone vs zone is pushed on in to the future. I hope that first they release the execution of commanders.

Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    Gideon is the only one with T4 I think...Nobody has a chance against him While SvS ;-)
    That is incorrect.
    He is not the only one.

"Zone vs Zone" idea seems great at beginning. But you would figure out the oldest zones will win always if that idea come true.

Ever wondered why the top players in zone 1 have reached to 100millions of force while zone 21's players are at 4m? It's time.

#1 is opened for 186 days and this is the second day of #21, lol. How can you compare them?
    Those who hijacked the humanity of the world will get a harsh lesson.

A lot to learn...

[U-E]USA Elite

Zone 14