Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teleporting to other Zones

Teleporting to other Zones

We should be able to teleport to other zones. If we feel the zone we are in is being controlled and played unfairly then we should be able to teleport to any zone we want. It'll up the gaming experience and make the game more enjoyable.

Yeah, but only to zones in your state or so... Otherwise we would have an exodus of 50,000,000 power players coming to z17

And thats completely understandable. I absolutely agree with that

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    I think to port between zones over hq 5 won't be possible in the next time... When Gideon Switch to zone 9, he can attack the monument as One man Army and will Win...he also can defend the Monument alone...
    Maybe If there will be zone vs. Zone and Almost everybody is on the Same lvl then we can Switch between zones...
    LG DZA

Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    I think to port between zones over hq 5 won't be possible in the next time... When Gideon Switch to zone 9, he can attack the monument as One man Army and will Win...he also can defend the Monument alone...
    Maybe If there will be zone vs. Zone and Almost everybody is on the Same lvl then we can Switch between zones...
    LG DZA
    Just curious, In what zone does Gideon live and what's his power?

This thread has been posted before. I completely agree with DZA. Having the ability to change zones will just end with very high leveled players taking over weaker zones. In my opinion being able to teleport up to HQ 5 is good enough.

Sergeant Major
    I only agree with this if in one state. I don't want to see someone with 800mil to pop up in zone 24 that would be game breaking.

Amen. Only in one state. And maybe if you had to sacrifice something every time you did it, like power or a resource.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Still the idea has problems in it. If a New zone open all high lvl players would port in and kill that zone.

The idea needs a lot of work

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanValor View Post
    We should be able to teleport to other zones. If we feel the zone we are in is being controlled and played unfairly then we should be able to teleport to any zone we want. It'll up the gaming experience and make the game more enjoyable.
    I totally agree with this idea!
    Reaper187 X

Zone 22
    WWF

We Won't Fall