Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nuke for all players

nuke for all players

People that aren't governor should still be able to nuke places or at least missiles to instantly defeat a base. I think people would like this add on.

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    Why? This Makes (for me) no Sense ;-) If everybody can nuke places it is nothing particular anymore...
    Only because you won't Farm your Food places?;-)
    LG DZA

Instantly defeat a base. Hmm i make a lvl 1 player send out a nuke and take down a 50mil player. This looks more like i would go search for a New game. Sorry bad idea.

A normal misile would be someting i think a majority could live with, but the amount of damage should be within tolerable values and a defense for it should have a probability to render it harmless.

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    If they render it to harmless the nuke would be pointless.
    LG DZA
    D Z A -> KSE >Krauts Elite
    Server 6

Parates Semper Pro Justitia - Allzeit bereit für das Recht!

Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    If they render it to harmless the nuke would be pointless.
    LG DZA
    From my stand point it is harmless.
    You only loose food to 0 and your food production is -%
    The only benefit the nuke has is to clear tiles so we can port in and terminate a terretory from inside out.

As a new and distinctive system, nuke system ought to be improved in the future. We like to hear all commander's advice and trying to make game better! Thanks for your support!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlgpro View Post
    People that aren't governor should still be able to nuke places or at least missiles to instantly defeat a base. I think people would like this add on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzarine View Post
    As a new and distinctive system, nuke system ought to be improved in the future. We like to hear all commander's advice and trying to make game better! Thanks for your support!
    Hi,

From my standpoint the nuke system should be improved to have a game changing effect. As the time to get a nuke takes a bit.

1. Nuke time to reload: OK
    2. Nuke clear tiles: OK
    3. Nuke food to reset to 0: OK
    4. Nuke food production reduces 3h: OK

New features
    1. Nuke fast launch 2min
    -This system is that you have the option like at the moment to launch the nuke at a oponent and a second option to launch the nuke at a target at a 2 min warning time. The fast launch feature is a bit more complicated as you have a 50% chance to hit your target a 30% chance to hit your own guild mates a 20% chance to hit anyone on the map. This feature would give it a new strategic option
    2. Nuke should eliminate 10% defence units (defence center) and a 10% of all units in in HQ, outpost or on rss field.

Actually, at the first time we develop the nuke, we did not regard it as a weapon of mass destruction. but you fast launch ideal is considerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    Hi,

From my standpoint the nuke system should be improved to have a game changing effect. As the time to get a nuke takes a bit.

1. Nuke time to reload: OK
    2. Nuke clear tiles: OK
    3. Nuke food to reset to 0: OK
    4. Nuke food production reduces 3h: OK

New features
    1. Nuke fast launch 2min
    -This system is that you have the option like at the moment to launch the nuke at a oponent and a second option to launch the nuke at a target at a 2 min warning time. The fast launch feature is a bit more complicated as you have a 50% chance to hit your target a 30% chance to hit your own guild mates a 20% chance to hit anyone on the map. This feature would give it a new strategic option
    2. Nuke should eliminate 10% defence units (defence center) and a 10% of all units in in HQ, outpost or on rss field.

This would suck!
    Reaper187 X

Zone 22
    WWF

We Won't Fall