Thread: Lost everything

Lost everything

Honestly loved this game until I got on earlier when I found out I lost everything. I had many diamonds due to buying and the mine, I had my account binded through Facebook and like I said got on and now I'm back to level 1 please help me fix this as I wish to keep playing thank you

Did you try to log back into the account that your account is bound to? You can do this by going to More>Account>Facebook Login. If you have any other questions/problems please feel free to ask.

I have the same issue with the game i am a guild leader and it will not let me in it keeps saying that the Facebook acount is not boundbto yhe game whitch i now it is is there any other way to getnit back

Quote Originally Posted by Jwow47 View Post
    Honestly loved this game until I got on earlier when I found out I lost everything. I had many diamonds due to buying and the mine, I had my account binded through Facebook and like I said got on and now I'm back to level 1 please help me fix this as I wish to keep playing thank you
    Me too everything is gone, I was working on lvl8...so upset even spent cash on game. Now what

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Did you try to log back into the account that your account is bound to? You can do this by going to More>Account>Facebook Login. If you have any other questions/problems please feel free to ask.
    Thanks this worked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strace777 View Post
    Thanks this worked!!!
    You are very welcome.

Hi,
    I have a similar problems: I deleted by mistake the app from my iPhone and after having reinstalled I am not able to login. I tried to do with the FB profile (I bound my profile) but it is not possible. Where is the mistake? Please help me to have back all the achievements. My name in the game is EGO.
    Thanks

EGO

You are so dedicated! Thumbs up!