Thread: Bandera - Zone 4 - Info for all players of this zone

Exclamation Bandera - Zone 4 - Info for all players of this zone

╔════════════╗
    ╠═══ENGLISH═══╣
    ╚════════════╝

If you choose Bandera Zone 4 for your home.
    Then please remember we [BAD]Destroyers have set up some simple rules so all of us have fun.
    Those rules are set up so that the zone does not die out, and new players have time to learn the game and have fun. New guilds form and we have a new chalanges from time to time!

Rules for all players of Bandera in Zone 4
    1. You are not allowed to attack other players outside PVP!
    2. You are not allowed to attack a player more than 3 times! (This means you cant zero a person in a row! You need tacticks for this)
    3. You are not allowed to steal tiles! (port in or singel tiles do not count)
    4. You are not allowed to attack players whos power level is less than 1miljon! (Players who have less than 1miljon power may attack all power classes but must follow rule 1 and all the other rules allso! But beavare that a 10miljon player can retaliate quite hard but must follow rule 2!)
    5. If you have guild war then no rules exsist! (This means if you decleare war against a guild you are free to attack all power classes, you are free to attack when you want, you are free to take as much land from them as you like)
    6. When your commander is captured by a player, you may use the help of your guild to free him! This means you can attack outside PVP! But follow rule 2! (I recomend, to send a mail and ask politely)
    7. You are not allowed to share cordinates in zone chat! (If you want to give someone info we have mail and private chat)

Recomended for all players of Bandera in Zone 4
    1. Dont spamm zone chat.
    2. Dont use bad language in zone chat. (We have children all so playing this game)
    3. Do not go after RSS that you can not compleate! (If you collect recourses and cant finish it go back and compleate what you started!)
    4. If a opposing guild brakes the rules please talk to him/her and retalite to him not his guildmates or set on your guild profile that you have war with them.

All of the old and top guilds and players follow those rules!
    If you think its fun to mess around then be prepered to get a lots of visits from not only us but from the hole server

Please Read post II For info on guilds in Zone 4
    Please Read post III For info on how do add your guild to the list!
    Please Read post III If you dont like the rules or want to add a changes to it!
    Last edited by D3vil5ro53; 07-01-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Here is the summary table for guilds in Bandera Zone 4

Guild tag: BAD
    Guild name: Destroyers
    Guild slogan: We are family
    Guild chat language: English only
    Player minimum power level: 1Miljon
    Other info: Inactive for more than 32h will be kicked (if you go to vacation just let us know), we allso have Line, Facebook fanpage, guild for alts, please send an ingame mail to recruiting officers for info how to join. If we are 100/100 then check back later!
    Last edited by D3vil5ro53; 06-20-2015 at 06:01 PM.

So that players have have a easyer time to select what guilds to choose in Bandera please fill the following form and post this under this thread!
    ----------------------------------------------
    Guild tag:
    Guild name:
    Guild slogan:
    Guild chat language:
    Player minimum power level:
    Other info:
    ----------------------------------------------

Dont changes the layout of the form, as this way its easyer to select what guild to join
    Just Copy-Paste the form and then fill it up

Guild leaders and players of Bandera if you have any suggestions or dont like the rules please respond here so we can all discuss whats the problem is! Or what can be made better!

Short link for this thread is: http://goo.gl/1kCbXG
    Last edited by D3vil5ro53; 06-08-2015 at 05:23 AM.

D3vil5ro53,
    I am currently S3, but was GOW with Xena. I think these rules should be standardized and adopted by "t4f" as guidelines for ALL guilds!
    You've done a great job addressing the issues, that impact player retention, and zone strength.
    Having been a player who had been zero'd 3Xs before being able to reach 2 million power, and ALWAYS by ppl 10 million+, I hated the game & wanted to quit constantly. Plus, the cost to my guild in helping a rebuild is heavy.
    You have something great here with the S4 rules! Spread the word to other Leaders & Governor's. RESPECT!
    Dogz - S3 - 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Dogz View Post
    D3vil5ro53,
    I am currently S3, but was GOW with Xena. I think these rules should be standardized and adopted by "t4f" as guidelines for ALL guilds!
    You've done a great job addressing the issues, that impact player retention, and zone strength.
    Having been a player who had been zero'd 3Xs before being able to reach 2 million power, and ALWAYS by ppl 10 million+, I hated the game & wanted to quit constantly. Plus, the cost to my guild in helping a rebuild is heavy.
    You have something great here with the S4 rules! Spread the word to other Leaders & Governor's. RESPECT!
    Dogz - S3 - 9mm
    Thanks nice to hear this!