Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XxChazyGalxX's new player guide.

XxChazyGalxX's new player guide.

(Chazy's New Player Guide Disclaimer.

These are just my thoughts and opinions, and are no way endorsed by developers at Tapjoy, Invasion, nor are they in any way intended to convey offence to the humble Duck-Billed Platypus, or platypi fans anywhere)

First of all, building a base. I have went with x5 Armory (allows max units, and build queue amount), X6 Mints (unit build speed, generates cash) x4 Garage (repairs damaged unit).

Resources I have went x6 of each. Your units will not starve to death if you have negative food production and run out due to upkeep costs, so don't overbuild farms.

Base Missions and Guild Missions (found on the lower button bar in base view) are an essential way of gaining commander xp, my personal focus. Why?

Your commander generates bonuses across all aspects of base life. The commander has special talents like a research tree. Keep your commander safe. With a HQ level 10 or higher it as at risk to capture, for now focus on building up to hq8, and getting research done.

Commander Talents

My focus was on research speed. Only when my talents were max in lvl1 research, construction speed, gathering speed were maxed did I start putting points anywhere else.

Make very good use of the free vip status on your first day to upgrade all building to lvl4 or 5 very quickly.

War Sim, get to know this treasure trove and don't be scared paying sim chips to get good items like diamonds, 8hr speed ups etc. It will not always take 5 resupply to win - that is the max before auto win.

Attacking is a waste of time at this early stage. Your troops are very valuable to your power rating. You need over 5k each unit. Hang onto them and dont waste hours of production senselessly.

These are just a few thoughts and observations I have put together, and I hope they help. Just grow until you feel ready, or all your buildings are level 8. Then it's time for my 2nd stage expansion guide :-)

A good guild behind you will always help your growth. Contact any member of [K-U] Killas United in game and join today!!

Strategy change.

I feel only one garage, and x5 armory are needed. Mints give such a high boost to unit production speed, they are invaluable.

Also, farms become worthless, so be prepared to ditch them, and keep only one farm for building prerequisite purposes, and face the fact if you want a huge army you gotta gather food to build anything.

For me i have 1xgarage, 1xarmory, 21xmint, 1xoil, 1xfood, 1xenergy, 1xsteel

Thats my way

Why only x1 of the resources?

Quote Originally Posted by XxChazyGalxX View Post
    Why only x1 of the resources?
    Because once you hit a certain level the amount of resources you get from producing is very little compared to what you need to upgrade a building. So in his way, having so many mints gives him a really high troop production rate. Although he is playing more on the offensive side. I tend to play a little of both so that why I keep around 6 garages just in case I was to get zero'd some day.

Also @ Devil--There is no way to get 21 mints. So how do you have it?
    Last edited by Zach; 06-22-2015 at 11:51 PM.

But you can't build armory etc. on a resources production tile outside the base wall. So yes, what you produce versus what you need to upgrade has a huge difference, why waste all the empty space?

Also, if you get zeroed, you have no units to repair. Garage only becomes useful in periods of sustained warfare/pvp

Exclamation ??

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    For me i have 1xgarage, 1xarmory, 21xmint, 1xoil, 1xfood, 1xenergy, 1xsteel

Thats my way
    How are you able to have 21 mints? I thought the maximum for any mints, armories or garages was 15..

XxChazyGalxXs new player guide

So youre here selling a book for 8. Ya Ok Ill read Samos new player guide for free. Oh wait I did. Lots of people here donating their time, including me, to help each other player better.

Garages/Mints

Quote Originally Posted by AlexKotovMl View Post
    So youre here selling a book for 8. Ya Ok Ill read Samos new player guide for free. Oh wait I did. Lots of people here donating their time, including me, to help each other player better.
    Nom... lol... Build 13 mints, please. The production rate far exceeds saving troops in garages, which only saves your personal units, regardless if reinforced, besides that, they give an attack boost at lv21... Attack rating is the most important way for maximum effectiveness in battles, the more your units destroy, the less enemy units fire back. Creating units faster, and having a high attack rating is the way to go!