Thread: Zones

Zones

Hey I was wondering, how do I create/open a new zone so I can be the governor???

You don't... Game makes zones. You fight for control

Quote Originally Posted by Richard111110 View Post
    Hey I was wondering, how do I create/open a new zone so I can be the governor???
    There is a way you have to buy the company Tap4Fun and then you can make as many zones as you like
    I could not resist

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    Every few days Opens a new zone (Developer decides when) . If you are the leader from the Guild which occupyes the Monument from the zone you are the Governor of the Whole zone.
    LG DZA

Does that mean we can take over the gov eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    Every few days Opens a new zone (Developer decides when) . If you are the leader from the Guild which occupyes the Monument from the zone you are the Governor of the Whole zone.
    LG DZA
    I was just wondering if i can grow big and strong enough to destroy my gov and rule I their place?

Quote Originally Posted by KingGado View Post
    I was just wondering if i can grow big and strong enough to destroy my gov and rule I their place?
    Alone to defeat the governer (monument) is extreemly costly or would take alot of time and stradegy. But it can be done in loosing alot of power. I recomend to make or join a strong guild as 100 players means 100x less time to forfill your dream.

Hope this helps

The fights for the monument are usually very brutal. I suggest staying out of the ruins since a defeat there will teleport you out and away. Have your guildmates start a small cluster just outside, this may increase your chances of taking the monument. War well Sir.