Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Zones

  1. #1

    Zones

    Hey I was wondering, how do I create/open a new zone so I can be the governor???

  2. #2
    You don't... Game makes zones. You fight for control

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard111110 View Post
    Hey I was wondering, how do I create/open a new zone so I can be the governor???
    There is a way you have to buy the company Tap4Fun and then you can make as many zones as you like
    I could not resist

  4. #4
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    2
    Every few days Opens a new zone (Developer decides when) . If you are the leader from the Guild which occupyes the Monument from the zone you are the Governor of the Whole zone.
    LG DZA

  5. #5

    Does that mean we can take over the gov eventually?

    Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    Every few days Opens a new zone (Developer decides when) . If you are the leader from the Guild which occupyes the Monument from the zone you are the Governor of the Whole zone.
    LG DZA
    I was just wondering if i can grow big and strong enough to destroy my gov and rule I their place?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGado View Post
    I was just wondering if i can grow big and strong enough to destroy my gov and rule I their place?
    Alone to defeat the governer (monument) is extreemly costly or would take alot of time and stradegy. But it can be done in loosing alot of power. I recomend to make or join a strong guild as 100 players means 100x less time to forfill your dream.

    Hope this helps

  7. #7
    The fights for the monument are usually very brutal. I suggest staying out of the ruins since a defeat there will teleport you out and away. Have your guildmates start a small cluster just outside, this may increase your chances of taking the monument. War well Sir.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •