Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade/Building Que

Lightbulb Upgrade/Building Que

As of right now, you can only upgrade 1 building at a time.

This is tedious. Especially considering how long it takes to build once you reach anything over level 10. Taking your base from 12 to 13 is 52 HOURS.

So basically for 2+ days, I will basically just be occupying territory and that is boring. And makes me just want to put the game down. I'm sure you have had many players hit that time wall, probably much sooner, put the game down, and then their interest is focused on a different game /activity and they have moved on.

I don't see your metrics, but I know freemium games. If your players hit a point where they have to wait long periods of time and are not interacting with the game regularly, you lose potentially future paying customers.

The upgrade building que should be as high as your marching slots.

Level 1-5 has 1 building que slot

Level 6-10 has 2 building que slots

Level 11-15 has 3 building que slots

etc.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

If you don't want to tie them to Headquarters levels, you should at the very least, make them purchasable, to a maximum of 3 or 4 slots. We don't want people with 20 building slots. But I would pay for an extra building slot or two if they were permanent. I think fair monetary value would be: (Diamonds would be for your hardcore FTP playerbase. You don't want to alienate them.)

Slot 1 - Free (comes with game)
    Slot 2 -$5.00 USD (or 1000 diamonds)
    Slot 3 -$7.50 USD (1200 diamonds)
    Slot 4 -$9.99 USD (1500 diamonds)

Or you could do "Rental Slots" for 30 days:

Slot 1 - Free (comes with game)
    Slot 2 -$0.99 USD (250 diamonds)
    Slot 3 -$1.49 USD (350 diamonds)
    Slot 4 -$2.99 USD (500 diamonds)

I think that by doing this, it would support the game monetarily and give the players more control over their play time and experience within the game.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure about the whole extra slots depending on your headquarter level, but being able to purchase extra building slots is a great idea! Even if you were only able to buy one extra slot, it would still be a great thing and I know I would purchase it.

extra building slots would be great. I would buy it.

Sergeant Major
    The extra building slot for money only. Or like 20k diamonds for one. I believe this is a good way for the game to make more money to improve upon it self.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

I like where this idea is going, and I would pay real moneys to get extra building slots

I would pay real money for this

I like the extra building slots idea, But they should be worth a bit more diamonds. Otherwise, everyone will have them.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Agreed, it needs to be super expensive like the master blueprint.

LOVE this idea. Been thinking the same thing

The extra slot feature is on many rts games I play. They normally come in a package deal, or you could purchase it seperatly.. Up to 4 slots is all I've ever seen.. If purchased with in game currency, AKA Diamonds, then a steep price should be enforced.. 10k is a fair price for an extra build slot.. Or anywhere from $3 to $5, if purchased with real life moneys.