Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebel System Infos

Thank you for this info, I was wondering about this myself.

is the rebel system going to be an event and tats when the bases will spawn or is it going to be a continious thing throughout the map? since i've yet to see one rebel base ever since the update

The rebel army is going to be a continuous thing throughout all zones.

Rebel system is like monster events. You'll have some action points and with that point you can spawn rebels and kill them to get rewards. After you kill spawned rebels you can continue spawning them while your action point replenished. And that way their lvls going up and prizes you get also up.

Probably devs gonna implement some action point upgrade to commanders's talent list. Or if they havent planned it yet they should.

is it already implemented or is it going to be implemented since i have no idea how to spawn or find rebel bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkimp View Post
    is it already implemented or is it going to be implemented since i have no idea how to spawn or find rebel bases.
    The system is allready implemented but at the moment turened off. As they need to fix some issues so all works nicly. But it will be turend on in the near future.

do we have a time table on when it will be reactivated?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkimp View Post
    do we have a time table on when it will be reactivated?
    It should be this week.