Thread: Cheating/disruptive

Cheating/disruptive

I was attacked 15 times today (24/7/2015) by a group of people in the same guild, not mentioning any names.

I've lost loads of points and I feel there just ganging up on me because I'm a lower level than them, their over 2 million points per player in the same guild and I'm just below 166,000.

I'm a vip player and now I feel that the money I have spent is for nothing!

It's not fair and this needs to be sorted, if things can't then I will have no choice but to stop playing cause what's the point in wasting my money on a group that's basically taking what I paid for and then me putting more money on to fix the damage!

I am aware of shields but... It's more money!

This is ruining the game for others, there should be a limit on who can attack who.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried talking to the players that have attacked you about why they did it? I know you dont want to hear it but there is ways you could have saved your troops (fake rally, peace shield, putting them in the monument if you own it). Also, as to my knowledge there is nothing against the rules about being attacked numerous times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried talking to the players that have attacked you about why they did it? I know you dont want to hear it but there is ways you could have saved your troops (fake rally, peace shield, putting them in the monument if you own it). Also, as to my knowledge there is nothing against the rules about being attacked numerous times in a row.
    I've contacted the leader of the guild and asked why, he replied saying something about gathering and pvp...

What's the monument and how do you send someone to it?

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mention, why have I lost points after there raid? I think I've lost 34,000 points give or take.

The monument is huge building in the middle of the map. The guild that owns the monument is the one who runs the zone. You must be in the guild that controls the monument to send troops to it.

If you're talking about missing power after you have repaired/replaced your troops it's most likely that you had defenses in your base that were destroyed.

Hi,

My i ask if i understud you correctly your gild mates attacked you?

No I wasn't attacked by my guild members, I was attacked by a different guild with members that are over 2 million points each.

There are diffrent tacktics to avoid being zerod. As Zach allready told fake rally, fortify a stronger member, shield and so on.

But i think your you would work best if you have a garage.

The garage works as following. If you are being attacked your units will be sent there and you can recover them after that.

Hope this helps.

One thing I can answer is why you lose points after a raid... Your power is based on several factors, some of which can't be taken away, such as research. However, when you lose troops or have defensive buildings, such as walls, damaged, The power that those troops/buildings provided isn't there any longer. While I have just started playing Invasion, I play on similar games, so I am aware as to how this aspect works. As to why you might be 'ganged up' on, if there is a Kill Event going on, and you have troops available, or if they are in need of RSS, any non-shielded player with exposed troops or RSS is likely to be similarly targeted. And the less you can defend yourself, the more likely it is to occur. Not that it seems fair to the one being attacked, but that's how War games tend to go. As you get higher levels, it becomes harder and harder to get the enormous levels of RSS needed to upgrade buildings or to train troops. And while farming is a non-violent way to get it, it simply isn't as quick as attacking a vulnerable player and taking what they have to build you up. I have nearly given up on some other games because I was always at the receiving end. Find a good strong guild, then learn to hide your troops and rss away from your base. Take it from someone who has been right where you are.