Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Replace a Guild Leader Who Is No Longer Active

How about creating a system for the rank 4s to vote who the leader is so the rank 4s can change leadership if they decide to.

Good talk. Our guild my alt is in on Santa Fe is D.C, shot up to 70m power in two days but still not even close to the land we had in old guild before leader quit

Quote Originally Posted by Tooparryday View Post
    How about creating a system for the rank 4s to vote who the leader is so the rank 4s can change leadership if they decide to.
    Quote Originally Posted by New Germany View Post
    Good talk. Our guild my alt is in on Santa Fe is D.C, shot up to 70m power in two days but still not even close to the land we had in old guild before leader quit
    I already put a suggestion in for that Tooparryday. Hopefully its something we can look forward too in the future.

And I'm glad to hear that New Germany. Hopefully you all will be back to where you were in no time

Hi Zach,

Can you please respond to my mail. It's about transferring the lead to active R4s, because our leader is no longer active. We are losing hopes, because of this. Please reply asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    Hi Zach,

Can you please respond to my mail. It's about transferring the lead to active R4s, because our leader is no longer active. We are losing hopes, because of this. Please reply asap.
    You never sent me any type of mail. Also, I'm sorry to tell you but currently there is nothing you can do about a leader that is no longer active. The most you can hope for is that the developers add a way for inactive leaders to be removed, or you can hope the leader comes back to transfer leadership.

We recently lost our leader so the other r4s and I voted on who would be the best replacement for the leader and made a new guild and had all of the old members move over.