Thread: Alliances system and better use of bank

Alliances system and better use of bank

I would like to request that a system, similar to the guild system, to be set up. For example, Sparta reborn, my guild, founds the Spartan alliance, then we invite Golden Eagles to join the alliance, we then have a chat board that we can use and can trade with their guilds,. Which brings me to the better bank idea. Could we make it so that members of a guild can donate resources to the guild bank, because resource tiles just don't fill it enough to be used when someone actually request resources. Please post thoughts, ideas and opinions on my ideas. And if your part of the administration, please message me to let me know that you actually read these. Thank you.

Zone #24

[SR!]SpartinM06

Quote Originally Posted by SpartinM06 View Post
    I would like to request that a system, similar to the guild system, to be set up. For example, Sparta reborn, my guild, founds the Spartan alliance, then we invite Golden Eagles to join the alliance, we then have a chat board that we can use and can trade with their guilds,. Which brings me to the better bank idea. Could we make it so that members of a guild can donate resources to the guild bank, because resource tiles just don't fill it enough to be used when someone actually request resources. Please post thoughts, ideas and opinions on my ideas. And if your part of the administration, please message me to let me know that you actually read these. Thank you.

Zone #24

[SR!]SpartinM06
    Hi,

We have discussed simular idea http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...highlight=Bank and allso in diffrent topics you can use search > bank

The guild bank is a nice idea but can easily be exploited

Sergeant Major
    The explanation of it is kinda hard to use other than a guild leader who channels all the resources to him self or r4s. But this can easily be fix with a limite of how much you can get a day.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

What about the Alliance idea?

I think direct trades with members from other alliances would be nice, not a bank though. There will always be those who take advantage of it.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by General Kip View Post
    I think direct trades with members from other alliances would be nice, not a bank though. There will always be those who take advantage of it.
    I would really like to see that. Even just having full trade with all players in the zone would be nice. It would really bring the zone closer together.